COOKIES POLICY AND LOCAL STORAGE
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, smartphone or device when you access a website. Cookies allow the web to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies are there?
• Functional cookies and technical cookies: They are strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user, if these cookies are disabled, you will not be able to correctly receive our contents or services.
• Social cookies: They control interaction with social media buttons within the web. They are used in the domains “youtube.com”, “facebook.com”, “google.com” and “twitter.com”.
• Analysis cookies: Well treated by us or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and measure and statistically analyze the use made by users of the web. Your browsing is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: Well treated by us or by third parties, they allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service, the use made of the website, or the information we have about your browsing habits on the Internet such as which pages you usually visit, interactions with the web or keywords, among others. This allows you to profile the user to provide you with ads according to your interests.
Are there only cookies?
There may be websites that use other forms of storage similar to cookies but with more capacity, or other forms of local data storage on the client’s computer, for example:
- HTML5 LocalStorage and sessionStorage: Space that the web can use on the user’s computer. Normally, deleting the Navigation history can be deleted.
- Flash’s “Local Shared Objects”: They are stored inside the Microsoft folder from where you have the user profile. You have to enter the folder and delete it. (Example: vimeo videos).
These files are more intrusive than cookies, as they are more complicated to delete, save more information, and are independent of the browser used.
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Failure to accept cookies means that we install a rejection cookie on your computer, which informs us that you do not want cookies on successive visits.
Where is the data collected by cookies stored?
Third-party cookies may exist that store data in countries outside the European Union. Some companies such as Google, Facebook or Twitter, among others, adhere to the Privacy Shield agreement, which guarantees that the included American companies comply with European privacy data protection policies. You can get more information about Privacy Shield at the following link.
In the case of other services, we carry out the checks and take the appropriate measures so that the data processing complies with current regulations.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
What type of cookies does this website use?
|Name||Description / Purpose||Provider||Expiration|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.||GPDR||11 months|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.||GPDR||11 months|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.||GPDR||11 months|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.||GPDR||11 months|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.||GPDR||11 months|
How can you configure your Cookies?
You can also modify your browser options. For example:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/Delete%20cookies
- Safari for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. : https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201265
Regarding the cookies used by Google Analytics and Google Audiencies, you have the possibility to disable them through the tool that Google has made available to users. You can get more information at this link.