What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer via Web pages. They are tools that have an essential role for the provision of numerous services of the information society. Among others, they allow a Web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his computer and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal computer from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the time period that remain stored in the client's browser, being able to be:
- Session cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a Web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in preserving for the provision of the service requested by the user on one occasion (e.g. A list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: The data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the cookie manager, and can go from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the obtained data are treated:
• Technical cookies: those that allow the user to browse through a website,
platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it as, by
control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the process of purchasing an order, make
requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements while browsing,
store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some character features
general predefined based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the responsible of the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the Web sites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce Improvements based on the analysis of the use data that the service users make.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: store information about user behavior obtained from
through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile
to show advertising based on it.
- External social media cookies: they are used so that visitors can interact with the content of
Disabling and deleting cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may not be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the tools or Options menu. You can also see the browser Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies they want to work on this website.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: Http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: Https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage cookie store in your browser through tools like the following
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your Online Choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used in www.miweb.es
The following identifies the cookies that are being used in this portal as well as their typology and function:
Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during this session.
- Close. The notice is hidden on this page.
www.canariaslogistica.com and modify your browser settings.